Boat in harbor

Boat in harbor

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Grandma Noodle is on the boat!

Cathy checking out the engine room!
How many people can say they get excited to have their mother-in-law visit for a week?? I can!! 

Cathy, otherwise known as Grandma Noodle, was here and we had a great time!!

We enjoyed lovely walks with Crocket, one day at the pool, a visit to the beautiful Selby Botanical Gardens, the wonderful John and Mable Ringling Museum, Yummy noodles at Demi's Noodle House, fresh seafood on the boat and off, heck we even (I should not include myself as I was sleeping) braved a deadly storm!

Mostly it was the time we spent together. This is when I realize how much I miss seeing and being around family and friends. I feel blessed to have these moments!
Crocket was so excited to see Grandma Noodle!

Dinner at the marina restaurant was fantastic!


We have a very special relationship, I worked for Cathy for 10 years...AND I still love and adore her! 
This was the only day warm enough to enjoy time at the pool
Soaking up some sun, before the storm!
We were slipped at Riviera Dunes Marina in Palmetto, FL for one week.

Fresh mahi was wonderful. We are getting spoiled with all the fresh seafood down here!


Botanical gardens!



The hugging tree! 


A visit to the Ringling mansion

Our last evening out to dinner

Met up with a dear friend Kevin 
Cathy's last breakfast and coffee...sad morning to have to take her to the airport. Thank you for coming to stay with us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment