Boat in harbor

Boat in harbor

Friday, December 16, 2016

I thank you for your part in my journey




So, I had a birthday this past week...AND my best friend flew in for 5 days to spend it with me!!! 
OMG! How lucky am I????!!!!

What more could a girl ask for? Heidi and I have been friends since we were 4 years old. She is one of a select few who know me better than I know myself sometimes. When we get together there is usually lots of laughing and relaxing. We just enjoy our time together. 
Growing up Heidi was always taking care of me and anyone else who was close! If my room wasn't clean (which it never was) I was not allowed to go out, Heidi would clean it. The days she drove me to school she included a chocolate doughnut for breakfast and a thermos of coffee. She is always doing for others so to have her here and see her relax...it was the best birthday gift for me!! Of course she still spoiled me with tons of special treasures and YES, she cleaned!
It was a very special birthday!!!

Crocket loved getting treats from Aunt Heidi...and ear and back scratches too!
Matching PJ's
Great times with great people!
Great friend Max came for an overnight visit...so we bought them PJ's too! Poor Guys!

We took this picture as we were leaving to take her to the airport, only to bring her back for another night because of snow.  Yippee! 
Fun times being crafty with Aunt Tamara and Heidi
Yay! We got snow!! 


1 comment: